The original building was built in the 1940’s by Mr. Gifford. It was used as a family dwelling until 1972 when Dr. Brent Hoff purchased the property and house. The clinic was run out of the basement until 1976. At that time the first floor was renovated and became the clinic. The hospital was a mixed practice (small and large animal) until 1987.
Dr. Hogg first came to Taunton Road Animal Hospital in 1979. He ran the clinic for Dr. Hoff while he was away continuing his education (1980-1985).
Dr. Hogg purchased the clinic in 1985 from Dr. Hoff.
In June 2008 Dr. Hogg sold the practice to Dr. Jennifer Newhouse and Dr. Mark Coleman.
In February 2015 we moved to our new home. The new clinic is 5000 square feet and features five examination rooms, Surgical and Dental suites, Digital radiograph capabilities (this includes digital dental radiographs) and many other exciting features. We are pleased to be able to offer our clients this amazing new facility to better serve them and our furry friends. Come by the clinic today for a tour!